CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA STORYTELLER
I am creative, people-oriented multimedia storyteller with the education and work experiences to produce high-quality, aesthetic marketing content for any audience.
“Tyler Scott is a professional creator. One of the things I like about Tyler’s work is his interaction with the human emotion; he knows how to capture people in their raw character. Particularly in the video realm, he’s a fully capable freelance producer: able to shoot, direct, edit, color, design motion graphics, edit audio and foley, etc. This is a guy who is dangerous anywhere you put him.”
– JASON DYBA, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, PULLSPARK, ATLANTA
My Recent Work
dad jokes and puns made on a weekly basis
daily thoughts of pizza and/or tikka masala
seconds it took to realize you should hire me
water to coffee ratio for the perfect cup
Tyler Scott Photography
2010 – current
- Oversee all aspects of operations including marketing, consultation, and creative projects.
- Direct a diverse range of projects ranging in mediums including commercial and promotional filmmaking, live event production, music videos, cinematography, photography, graphic design, web design, motion graphics, audio and video production, and more.
- Collaborate with other local filmmakers, churches, and independent artists to revamp web designs and establish clear branding using clean, recognizable graphics.
- Liaise with highly sought after clients including the NFL, Dollar General, Sony Music, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Taco Bell, the Cleveland Indians, Macy’s, Stanley Steemer, Kelton Global, Passion City Church, Long Hollow Baptist Church, Passion Conferences, Salt Conference, David Crowder Band, Matt Maher, Audrey Assad, Cedarville University, Belmont University, and many others, producing, on average, two projects per month.
2017 – 2018
- Executed all aspects of firm’s digital presence including UI/UX research and design, wireframing and prototyping, as well as photography for the website and web design and management through WordPress.
- Headed exhaustive branding initiative through the creation of coordinated social media content, animation for demos, presentations, customer communications, and video production for internal events.
- Motivated and recruited a team of five independent contractors tasked with marketing strategy, researching case studies, customer testimonials, and implementing creative direction in line with established branding.
digital media with a focus on video production and a minor in theater
Westerville Central HS
diploma with honors
creative multimedia storyteller
Get In Touch
Want to work together? Reach out via the phone number or email in the red bar at the top of the window, or send me a message below!